– Tuition fee must be paid monthly in advance
– Fees are non-refundable, unless negotiated for an extended illness.
– There are no transfers, credit, refunds or make up sessions if you miss a class or if your personal circumstances change.
– All care is taken to ensure the safety of children attending, but no responsibility will be accepted.
– Parents have to leave the class while it is in progress.
– 1 months notice should be given before quitting the class.
– Additional fees may be charged for optional special materials, but these will be communicated to you prior to class.
– If students are sick during class, parents will be asked to pick them up.
– Where students are disruptive or disrespectful to the teacher or other students, the teacher may ban the child from the class.
– If the teacher is sick or otherwise unable to provide a class, then alternative arrangements will be offered.
< Bank Account Detail >
BSB 06 2158
Account number 1022 0871